The program is a mix of interactive online classroom lectures, discussions in carefully curated cohorts with expert peers, self-studies, a practical assignment, and an online exam.
All instructors are world-leading experts working at or partners to Innovation 360 Group . We also invite guest speakers such as Magnus Penker, world renowned thought leader and author of Play Bold (with a foreword by Philip Kotler as one of the world’s leading marketing thinkers), Peet Van Biljon, former global Practice lead of McKinsey & Co, John Saiz former CTO of NASA Johnsson Space Center, Gerry Purcell MD at Innovation360 Canada with +10 years as Principal at BCG and Kearney.
You will also receive an assessment of an organization of your selection, using the world’s most sophisticated assessment tool for Innovation Management – InnoSurvey® . During the certification program you will be granted access to several state-of-the-art, leading online innovation and ideation tools. This access will be available for 90 days following your certification.
Block A: Two days online, 9 am to 4 pm in your local time zone.
- • Overview, Sustainability and Growth, Framework for Innovation Management, and the ISO 56000
- • Succeeding with Ideation: How to
- Ideation – the Process and Governance
- Exercises: design a campaign, ideate in the campaign, cluster the ideas, Hypothesis-based approach – select ideas to go forward with
- • Leading change, transformation, innovation
Homework – A) Start acting as an anthropologist. B) create an ideation site for an organization or a team and start collecting ideas. You will get hands-on, step-by-step instructions. The results are then used in Block B to start designing experiments and learn how to collect, cluster, and vet ideas based on experiments.
Block B: Two days online, 9 am to 4 pm in your local time zone.
- • Designing experiments. Plan how to implement this in a real situation.
- • The Innovation Management System: The Process, Governance, KPIs, Portfolio Management
- • Designing Innovation Metrics
- • Scenario Planning and Strategy for innovation management
- • Culture and Leadership for uncertainty, dealing with resistance and breakthrough
- • Practical assignment (based on the ideation) and preparation for the online exam
- • Plan your personal development to become an innovation expert
Send in the home assignment and to the online exam within two weeks.
Total time, 80 hours.
Price: 3495 USD / person
- • Groups of five people get 10% discount.
- • Program can be delivered locally in all major languages, minimum cohort is 5 people.
- • Apply for an open seat or contact us regarding private group/s or for more information and a proposal.